Update 27th August 2018: This position has now been filled
If communication is a specialty and you have the "drive" to work at the front desk of our busy, 7 TIME AWARD WINNING Parts & Service department have we got the opportunity for you!
Bowater Toyota has been crowned Toyota Dealer of the Year in 2014, 2015 & 2016 so you can have the confidence that you will be working alongside a motivated, professional and high achieving team. A great working culture exists and performance is rewarded in many ways. The Parts Dept have won their own awards within the Award Structure, coming out on top 7 times!!!
The Parts & Service Department of the Motueka Showroom is a busy place, frequented by both locals and visitors to the region alike. The role involves a nice mix of the processes of maintaining order and consistency within the Parts Department, as well as receiving and helping customers in making arrangements for the servicing of their vehicles.
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and driven by success?
Do you want to sell an exciting and technologically advanced product you can believe it? It's time you joined us.
Bowater Hyundai are on the hunt for an experienced Vehicle Sales Professional.
They are looking for someone with a proven track record in sales. This person must have great communication skills, be customer focused, and be able to find a solution to customer needs.
We require an energetic qualified technician with suitable diagnostic skills and proven experience to join our professional and dedicated team in Nelson.
Bowater Hyundai is passionate about customer service – and it shows! We have a proud history based on nearly 73 years of exceptional customer service delivered by our professional, knowledgeable & friendly team - and what a team it is! As a well-established company, we offer a great working environment where you will be encouraged to develop, both personally and professionally, with regular training courses to help you excel in your role. Hours are regular, corporate technical clothing is provided and hard work is rewarded. The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive wage and a great working environment
More Articles ...
- We check out what 100 years of motoring looks like.
- Bowater Toyota seek an additional receptionist in the Nelson Office
- A New Year could mean new beginnings. Keen on a change?
- Fancy a career that begins with a summer working in Motueka? Bowater Toyota are looking.
- Getting busy this spring could be a little easier thanks to Bowater Hyundai & Isuzu.
- Bowater Toyota needs a new Service Advisor in the Richmond Service Department
- Z Bowater Motors helps plant native trees to line Coastal Highway near Mapua
- Bowater Toyota are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Management / TUNZ integration Specialist
- Leasing a new Toyota for your business is easier than you might think.
- Toyota announces 2016 dealership champions